CAREER & LIFE TRANSITIONS
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?Are you living your dreams - or have the transitions, relationships, and responsibilities in your life robbed you of your dreams and enthusiasm? Sometime we don't know how to protect ourselves against "identity theft" - theft of who we are and all we can be.
Has this happened to you? TLC can help! Here's how:
CAREER TRANSITIONS -
- Tools to find the right career for you: assessments, job searches
- Tools to move ahead: networking tips, resume writing, interviewing
- Tools to stay ahead: communication/sales training, confidence building
- Life Balance: meet personal needs, achieve balance instead of burnout!
NEW - explore how to become a Life Coach yourself - order my
SPECIAL REPORT:COACH TRAINING PROGRAM on the Home page
RELATIONSHIP TRANSITIONS -
- New relationships: Discover and stand up for what you need; deal
with independence and communication issues; resolve money issues.
- Separation or Divorce: Re-build self-esteem; make a plan to build
financial security; learn to trust and love again; write the next chapter.
- Widowhood: Learn to be gentle with yourself as you go through the
grieving process; then learn how to build your new life with confidence.
FAMILY TRANSITIONS -
- Young family: Sometimes along with the joy of motherhood comes fear and doubt (plus lots of exhaustion). I am NOT a therapist, but I can provide a safe place to talk about your feelings - feelings of loss of independence, loss of self, and perhaps loss of relationship - and help you find ways to bring more balance and harmony into your life. We can also discuss money decisions - working versus staying home, re-balancing the budget, feeling "worthy" despite not bringing home a pay check, resolving money problems.
- Empty-Nester: Learn ways to fill the "void" you may be feeling; find
your identity outside the role of parent; find ways to strengthen your
relationship with your partner.
FAMILY CAREGIVING - Women are the primary caregivers in all stages of life. As this is a complex issue, I invite you to see the next page for an extended discussion.
RETIREMENT - Many women face special challenges in retirement, such as changes in standard of living, housing, relationships, and health. I understand these challenges and can help you find solutions that can bring a greater sense of security, happiness and meaning into your life.
YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO FACE THESE ISSUES ALONE.
(free initial consultation)