SPECIAL OFFER: Seniors and their families are invited to attend a
private Senior Session to write "A Love Letter to My Family" - a family
guide for making the hard decisions during a time of crisis.
Are you a caregiver? Many women are. You play a critical role, but too often your loving care takes a toll on your family life and career.
Ease the strain. Get the support and answers you need now:
- Where do YOUR needs - personal and professional - fit into the picture?
- Do you know how to avoid the uncomfortable dynamic of becoming the "parent" to your parent?
- Do you need to find ways to deal with your frustrations and challenges before responsibility turns into resentment?
- Do you need help resolving family issues - delegating duties, setting boundaries, communicating openly, and making family decisions?
- Do you realize the impact of caregiving on YOUR health, finances, career and relationships?
- If you leave your job to become a full-time caregiver, how many years will it take you to make up the financial loss? Would hiring a caregiver ease any of the relationship and financial issues - or would they lead to feelings of guilt? The answers are complex. Do you need help evaluating your options?
With advanced training in senior and caregiving issues, I have the tools and experience to help you and your senior navigate this difficult path. Let me help you not only survive but thrive on your Caregiver's Journey.
As a Certified Life Coach, I have the skills to help you better manage the uncertainties and stresses of caregiving so you can focus on building a Legacy of Love.
Click hereto schedule a private, free 1/2 hour initial consultation.